Become instantly recognisable with a forex web address.
Are you a forex services provider, a broker or providing information on the forex markets? The .Forex Top Level Domain is both memorable and practical, allowing you to become better noticed by potential clients and end users. Use this unique web address and connect more powerfully with those who follow activity in the foreign exchange market and want what you have to offer.
Boston Ivy Registry is home to some of the most specialised Top Level Domains (TLDs) serving the financial services sector, including .broker, .forex, .CFD, .markets, .spreadbetting and .trading. We are backed by IG Group, a FTSE 250 listed, global leader in online trading. Now fully live and operational since late 2015, many financial companies, banks, traders and brokers have come forward to register their domain names, and be part of this new internet marketing opportunity.
To enable us to bring our domains to the market, we have partnered with a group of accredited Registrars – simply choose a Registrar, and register your domain!
Forex Registry Policies
Below are copies of the Registry Policies, the fee schedule and premium price list are not published on the public facing website but can be obtained by any Registry Accredited Registrar directly from the Registry.
- Download .forex Registry-Registrar Agreement (RRA)
- Download .forex Registry Policy Definitions
- Download .forex Reserved and Premium Name Policy
- Download .forex General Domain Names Policy
- Download .forex General Availability Registration Policy
- Download .forex Credit and Payment Policy
- Download .forex Acceptable Use and Anti-Abuse Policy
- Download .forex Whois Policy
- Download .forex Sunrise Registration Policy
- Download .forex Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
Dispute Resolution Procedures
For disputes with any .forex domains please refer to the dispute resolution policies published by ICANN